With the challenges the world is facing today, the need for creative ideas has never been greater. When students become creators of digital content, they can amplify their ideas and increase their impact. Educators have an opportunity and an obligation to foster creativity in their students and help them build digital skills.
SampleBoard, the digital mood board creator for the creative industries, is available for students, teachers, staff, and education institutions. You can purchase our cloud-based software for your personally owned computer or those owned by your school at a discounted rate, paid monthly or yearly, with no contract.
Whether you’re an educator developing a more engaging curriculum, an administrator working to improve collaboration, or a student creating projects and design portfolios, SampleBoard has the tools you need to stand out in the classroom and beyond.
For those of you not familiar with the product, we have created a cloud based digital mood board creation software which helps interior designers, fashion buyers, wedding planners, concept designers, trend forecasters and visual merchandisers create professional digital mood boards in a matter of minutes from any location.
We have helped thousands of designers create digital mood boards saving them valuable time and money as well as this being the sustainable option, it also allows you to spend more time on the conceptual stage of the project as well as saving your work to our folder management system.
Why use SampleBoard in education?
- Creativity and education matters – teach creative thinking with SampleBoard’s visual tools.
- Promote excellence in education and support the development of essential digital communication skills.
- Teach essential career skills through creative visuals while facilitating online learning .
- SampleBoard’s tools will enable students to stand out in the classroom and beyond.
- Enable staff and students to work together more efficiently with real-time collaboration tools
- SampleBoard in schools are dedicated to improving the teaching and learning experience by enhancing creativity, communication and collaboration through the use of technology, offering the use of online learning to foster a more collaborative learning experience.
To qualify for a student discount, you must be enrolled in the following:
- University or college — accredited public or private university or college, online or other.
To qualify for a teacher discount, you must be one of the following:
- Faculty or staff — employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education
To see if you can purchase software for your school at education discounts, check the following list of eligible types of institutions.
- Accredited public or private primary, secondary, vocational or higher education school providing full-time instruction, online or other.
- Administrative offices or boards of education of Educational Establishments (for their own use)
- Education-related membership organizations, e. g. student unions, teachers’ unions or education associations
For more information, please contact us, we would love to hear from you and discuss your needs.